The Pinnacle Clubhouse
Let’s Get to the Point! Crystal Valley has a community clubhouse, pool, fitness room, and recreation center available to current residents.
The community Clubhouse is located at 2160 Fox Haven Dr, Castle Rock and is currently being managed by the YMCA.
The building can be accessed by current homeowners with a keycard daily between 4:30am – 10:00pm.
Need an access card? Stop by the clubhouse during operating hours with your driver’s license, a completed application which can be downloaded here and your home closing documents or a current utility bill for proof of residency.
Accepting Applications for Lifeguards!
Are you a certified lifeguard looking for a part-time summer gig? The Pinnacle Clubhouse staff are accepting applications for the 2021 pool season. The job description, qualifications & application can be found here:
A COVID-19 waiver will be required for all residents to use the pool or fitness room. You may electronically sign the waiver and complete your online profile or return your signed waiver to the Pinnacle.
Click here to download the waiver:
Contact the YMCA Staff:
Phone: (303) 663-1294
Pool Operating Hours 10:00am - 8:00pm daily (weather permitting)
Clubhouse Hours (Fitness Room and Great Room) 4:30am - 10:00pm daily
Pool & Fitness Room Updates
More hours - more days - more fun!
1) Masks and social distancing are not required for vaccinated individuals. For the safety of our neighbors, all clubhouse visitors (guests and residents age 11 and older) are encouraged to follow masking requirements and social distancing guidelines if you are not vaccinated. The HOA and Clubhouse management accepts no responsibility for any issues as a result of failing to comply with CDC recommendations for non-vaccinated individuals.
2) Due to the elimination of reservations, access cards will be required to gain entry. All residents must scan in and have an up-to-date liability waiver to use the facility.
3) Max of 50 people in-water. This limit is aligned with available lifeguard support.
4) Residents are allowed up to 10 guest visits per season. Please visit the Pinnacle to pick up your guest passes.
5) Reservations (via call-in) are only required for group parties (max of 25 people).
6) Fitness room will not require reservations as of May 29th.
7) The Great Room may be rented as of May 29th. Rental information can be found on the attached form.
8) The Soccer Field is accepting reservations as of May 29th. Rental information can be found on the attached form.
Note: The pool will be closed when the temp is below 60 or if there is lightning within 10 miles. If the pool closes for lightning, staff must wait 30 minutes after the last lightning strike within the 10 mile radius before it is deemed safe to reopen. Thank you for understanding.
The Dog Park @ Pinnacle Park
Attention all pups! Enjoy a spacious, off-leash area for your pooch to roam in their own puppy paradise with a fenced in indoor area for smaller dogs surrounded by an open area for the big paws.
Water bowls provided to keep your thirst quenched. We even provide a bench for your human so you can play longer.
Tell your friends! Come out and play!
The Sports Park
Bring your “A” game with a half-court basketball area and soccer field (also available for rent).
Little ones have thrills of their own with a rock-climbing challenge and alpine slide.